The prospect of moving to the Portland/Vancouver area is certainly exciting but it can be overwhelming too. You will find a diverse area of styles and neighborhoods to choose from.
Finding a rental home in the area you want can be daunting on your own. For a reasonable fee our professional, licensed agents are skilled and trained to work in this fast paced marketplace, with only a 1-2% vacancy rate, timing is a top priority in a search. Unlike some areas we have no central multiple listing service for rentals and this can present a challenge for the newcomer.
We will search all available homes including private owners and those homes professionally managed. In addition to finding your new home, we will assist with lease negotiations and coordinate the move including move-in and a walk thru. Contact us today »
RENTAL HOME SELECTION
- Discussion of housing options – Type of housing/neighborhood, proximity to work, points of interest/recreation areas etc.
- List of Appropriate Choices – Based on discussed preferences client will receive list of housing choices
- Housing search – Visit apartments, condos, houses
- Assistance with application and lease Review, explanation of lease terms
SCHOOLS & COMMUNITY
- Introduction to School Districts – Brief overview of school system, discussion of schooling options.
- Introduction to Neighborhoods – Overview of various communities.
- Lease negotiation including commencement walk through.
- Assistance with utility set-up.
- Assistance with securing temporary housing until rental home is available if needed.
- Rates depend on requirements such as type of housing, number of pets etc. Please call for current rates.